1. DUOBRII Lotion [prescribing information]. Bridgewater, NJ: Bausch Health US, LLC.
2. Gold LS, Lebwohl MG, Sugarman JL, et al. Safety and efficacy of a fixed combination of halobetasol and tazarotene
in the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: results of 2 phase 3 randomized controlled trials. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018;79(2):287-293.
3. Sugarman JL, Gold LS, Lebwohl MG, et al. A phase 2, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, vehicle controlled clinical study
to assess the safety and efficacy of a halobetasol/tazarotene fixed combination in the treatment of plaque psoriasis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017;16(3):611-618.
4. Kircik LH, Papp KA, Gold LS, Harris S, Lin T, Pillai R. Assessing the synergistic effect of a fixed
combination halobetasol propionate 0.01% and tazarotene 0.045% lotion in moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019;18(3):279-284.
5. National Cancer Institute. Synergistic. NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms.
https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/synergistic. Accessed December 4, 2018.
6. Data on file.